dv2000 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv2000 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exactly why has my laptop battery pack life suddenly deteriorated.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Exactly why has my laptop battery pack life suddenly deteriorated. Empty
PostSubject: Exactly why has my laptop battery pack life suddenly deteriorated.   Exactly why has my laptop battery pack life suddenly deteriorated. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:51 pm

The maximum life ended up being 1. 5 hours and suddenly has dropped with a maximum capacity of 20 or so minutes? I have had the battery for a year, do laptop batterys that way deteriorate with time? Sure, the cells die as time passes. Unfortunately batteries aren抰 covered under extended warranty. And if you you should not plug your computer in as long as you're are on it nearly every time, you could shed battery life. If you will plug your computer in nearly all time, cells do die and that means you should strongly consider to get a new batteryThere is usually a simple answer to your long lasting problem. The battery for the machine is likely damaged or maybe over-used. You will have purchasing a new battery in order that the laptop to work without being constantly plugged in. Normally I might have suggested to check the force Settings but 10 seconds seems too short even with the most non-energy efficient machines around. Even the maximum life of 1. 5 hours seems somewhat short. Anyway, the battery juice might be worn out. Here are some ways to conserve battery power in the foreseeable future: 1. Once a solar battery is fully charged, you ought not leave the charger rocked in. 2. Most chargers and batteries use a 500-time charge and discharge limit and they start getting weakly. So it is best don't keep on plugging that charger in and over. 3. It is better to charge the battery not until it reaches less than 40% of power supply. Charging the battery if it is half full will come up with the battery weaker. some. Some also recommend these: only charge the battery if the laptop is turned apart or on standby. When it is possible to use the charger, then utilize the charger without the battery with the laptop. If you can抰 utilize the charger, then use this battery. 5. If not using the battery for some time, then store it in the cool place, i. elizabeth., the refrigerator, using an important ziplock bag.
Back to top Go down
https://dv2000.forumotion.com

Exactly why has my laptop battery pack life suddenly deteriorated.
Page 1 of 1