dv2000 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv2000 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Review. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Review.   Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Review. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Lots of people falsely assume that small laptops aren't powerful mobile computing devices, or that small laptops couldn't possibly be as feature-rich when their larger competitors, but anyone who believes these false assumptions haven't met the Acer Desire One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire The first is an 8. 9 in . LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Laptop that weighs a on 2. 78 lbs and offers amazing transportability.
Regardless of whether you're checking your e-mail, managing your online accounts or having a conversation together with your friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop offers an operating system that is simple and intuitive, clearly organizing everything that you'll require in order to effectively surf the internet, get your work done or simply have some fun.
Battery Life - This is among the greatest elements of your Acer Aspire One. So far as battery life is uneasy, you will be surprised when you see how long this battery can choose. I've taken my laptop out of the house expecting to lose power within an hour or so. After playing my favorite video game for 3 hours straight, I closed it down and found which i still had a incredible hour and fifteen short minutes worth of battery life to make the most of.
Look and Feel - My Acer Aspire A particular Mini Laptop attracts packed areas beyond my imagination. Many people assume I am playing with a DVD player until I start playing games or my laptop will begin throwing off chat seems. If you are looking for a small, portable and visually attractive laptop, then the produces developed by Acer are a good way to go. The Acer Aspire The first is my favorite laptop undoubtedly, and it continues so that you can blow my mind when I take it out and watch everyone find excited at it.
The important thing specifications are enough to provide a clear indication associated with how awesome this tiny, portable laptop really is.
Processor - Intel Atom Processor chip N270
Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM
OS - Windows xp Home
Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite BROUGHT Backlight LCD Display
Hard disk - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
Pounds - 2. 78 pounds
Measurement - 9. 8"L x 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H
Plug-ins - 3 - USB 2. 0, VGA Connector, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connector
Included Accessories - 4GB USB flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion electric battery, user guide, Power adaptor, Power cord and USB mouse
Pre-Installed Software program - Acer Recovery Management, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Readers, McAfee Internet Security Collection, Microsoft Office Trial 2007
If you are searching for a small and portable laptop that is visually stunning and actually packs a punch when it comes to functionality, then the Acer Aspire One Mini laptop is the way to go. This laptop will provide you with the capability and functionality that you'll require, regardless of whether you are searching for a laptop offering work functionality or a nice gaming rig. Regardless of what you need, this is a superb laptop for you if portability is essential.
Back to top Go down
https://dv2000.forumotion.com

Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop Review.
Page 1 of 1