dv2000 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv2000 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) And Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) And Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). Empty
PostSubject: Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) And Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).   Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) And Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:51 pm

These two procedures are considered state of the art by the majority about hair restoration surgeons worldwide.
Follicular Unit Transplantation
This procedure involves removing a strip of hair within the back of the face (the permanent donor hair) as well as dividing it under some sort of microscope into “ follicular units”.
This hair is then rooted into small needle pockets. About 60 or 70 grafts can be planted per square centimeter, allowing for a density that solutions that of naturally expanded hair. When the procedure is done properly, it will result in a completely natural appearance. By "properly", I mean that the graft density is 100 %, and that the hairline has been designed accurately and utilizing aesthetic consideration. I had an FUT procedure done in February of 2006, and have provided some pre- and post-op photos of myself to signify how natural this operation can look on my own website.
Many patients voice concern about the scar left across the donor site with this procedure. A new closure technique made use of by some physicians, called “ Trichophitic closure”, allows the hair to grow through the scar, making the scar almost cannot be seen.
If you go to my site at http: //www. torontohairdoctor. com, you can see a diagram of the Trichophytic closure technique will work.
Follicular Unit Transplantation is the procedure suitable for a lot of hair transplant candidates. In experienced hands, it will give a completely natural final result.
Follicular Unit Extraction
In 2002, I caught wind associated with a doctor in Australia who was performing hair restoration procedure without cutting a strip out of the back of the patient’ s head. I called this health practitioner and asked him if i could visit and notice his practice, but he refused to have me. Curiosity got the better of me, so I begun to experiment using different methods of removing grafts without the scalpel. I can remember the main attempt – it took me four hours to remove 75 grafts! Within each year I had perfected, and was performing, a technique whereby I should have remove up to 1, 000 grafts in a day. My notoriety grew as word spread of this new scar-free hair transplant approach, and soon I was teaching the technique to doctors from South The united states, Europe, America and Asia. I also had a privilege of showing medical practitioners at major international meetings my technique, and now, doctors around the world are utilising it.
The concept is straightforward. Grafts are removed using a tiny punch, which varies its depth and angle according to the follicle. Once the value releases the graft, it can easily be removed having forceps. The downside of this method is that it requires numerous work and practice on the part of the doctor, as removing the grafts can be quite difficult in some individuals, and it requires the patient to buzz their scalp. (For women or men with long hair, you can get away with buzzing simply strip on the back on the head to use for a donor area). I have recently performed enough FUE procedures that i can easily extract 1, 500 to 2, 000 grafts in one day, but it is an incredibly tedious and time-consuming method, and it is that's the reason that it is for that reason expensive – two to thrice as expensive as a great FUT.
Another advantage of FUE stands out as the possibility of extracting human body hair. When performing an FUT on a patient with a confined donor site, I often remove several hundred hairs from the body (chest, abdomen, back, etc. ), allowing for more hair to generally be transplanted. It is a final resort for patients utilizing minimal hair in donor sites within the head.
FUE heals very quickly. I have some shots on my site displaying the healing over one week of the donor site with FUE.
FUE is not the answer for all of patients, but it certainly has its put in place modern hair restoration operation.
Who should consider spending the money on an FUE practice?
1. Patients who like to keep their hair short that 2 mm.
2. Patients who want eyebrow transplants in which fine single hair grafts need to be selected for the greatest aesthetic result.
3. Patients who require the repair of a previous transplant’ s surgical mark using body hair FUE. I have used the following with great success on a number of patients.
4. Patients who refuse to have strip surgery. Some patients simply don’ t want to have a linear scar within any circumstance.
Back to top Go down
https://dv2000.forumotion.com

Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) And Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dv2000 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: