dv2000 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dv2000 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Customer support is key.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Customer support is key. Empty
PostSubject: Customer support is key.   Customer support is key. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:59 pm

I've discussed customer service before but I want to touch on the subject again because it is such an important content. In fact, getting you service aspect of your online (or offline) business most suitable could mean the variation between success and inability.... I don't care that which you are selling, who you're selling it to, what service you produce or who your target market is, if you don't try to provide top quality support services, you will definitely get losing sales somewhere along side the line. This subject is refreshing in my mind right now because I have had cause for making several online purchases during the last week or so along with the levels of service I had received have varied much. At one end from the scale I have previously had some excellent service and on the contrary, some companies have definitely ignored my requests meant for assistance! This is to be likely I guess (though there is not any excuse for ignoring paying customers) even so the businesses that really shine for me are those who made the effort to communicate on the 'personal' level. By that I mean making the effort to reply to my emails and not just just ignoring them from the hope that their usual automatically generated emails would accomplish the same goal. These businesses that went the other mile to make me sense that a valued customer are the ones that will reap the rewards someday because I will resume them to purchase for a second time. It really is so simple that hot weather amazes me when companies/individuals don't bother to try. So what can you do to ensure your online business is providing the right level of customer service network? Well here are a small number of ideas to get a person started.... 1. Ensure that a website has a 'Frequently Enquired Questions' (FAQ) page. This will help your customers to obtain the answers to their own questions immediately with the necessity to send an email/make a call. As many of you recognize, I set up some sort of Support Centre earlier this year which includes a Knowledgebase of commonly questioned questions. Not only does this help customers it reduced my inbound email addresses considerably. 2. Make sure that your contact details can be located. Online businesses can generally flee with not publishing a good telephone number (though if you wish to do so, even better) but it is essential that a working email address contact info is available for consumers. Note that I say 'working' email - if your ISP is without a doubt filtering your emails for spam and junk, then this doesn't really count as it's very easy for a genuine email to generate sent to the cash bin in error. 3. You need to set your sales site up to make certain that when a purchase created from, a confirmation email is automatically delivered to the buyer. This lets them are aware that their order has really been received and confirms that it's being processed. I dislike it when I spend cash online and don't even get a message confirmation! 4. Answer all emails/enquiries within twenty four hours. That said, I actually think that one day is too long to attend for a reply from an online business. I have always expressed on my sites which will respond within one day but most emails happen to be answered within 8 several hours absolute maximum. If an online business can't/won't respond to me within day, then I won't manage them.
I am afraid i have little time for anyone running a business that says that they can not answer emails within round the clock. Even when I received a full-time job, I checked my emails first thing each morning and then again during the night so that customers wasn't left waiting. I even check my emails daily after i am on holiday so plainly can do this, why can't others? Ok, you might desire time off over typically the weekend - that's fair enough but ensure that your website tells them that your office is barely manned Monday to Wednesday. Mind you, any internet business owner that doesn't check their emails for the weekend is missing the trick. I make a reasonable few sales on Saturday/Sunday and I am aware of that sometimes the reason being I bothered to reply to an email sent on such types of days within a small number of hours. If I received left it until Saturday, chances are that one among my competitors would now have the sale. I have come across some company owners that have gone on holiday for 2 or 3 weeks and just departed their emails to assemble. I find it hard to trust that anyone that requires their business seriously would execute this but I have observed it happen. If you intend to take a holiday and want to check your emails, fine but be sure you get someone else to do it you will need to away. Sending an autoresponder subject matter that says 'We will probably answer your email in fourteen days time... ' just isn't enough. If you want as a way to clear off for an opportunity and forget about your job, then you need a position not your own online business. 5. Finally, deal having complaints quickly and reasonably. Whatever type of small business you run, you will get complaints every once in awhile - it just is not possible to please everyone at all times. A lot of the time you'll feel that the complaint isn't justified and perhaps, it won't be - people could be a strange breed! However, just handle it and move ahead - it isn't worth getting hung through to. Spending time on client care is time very certainly spent - it gets sales and better importantly, it brings customers back over and over. To quote an older saying, it is much easier/cheaper to retain a present customer than it is to locate a new one. <! -- google_ad_section_end --><! -- google_ad_section_end -->
Back to top Go down
https://dv2000.forumotion.com

Customer support is key.
Page 1 of 1